At Dotomi we've combined the best concepts of CRM with display advertising. Each consumer takes a journey with your brand. Like footprints in the sand they leave behind a trail of interests. Dotomi uses these observations to dynamically adjust a users messaging over time. We are not limited or bound to site visitors so the size of the audience we speak to is very large. And we distinguish between your customers and prospects so we can message to each person individually over time.
Site abandonment is only one small group of observations. While messaging consumers that left your website can drive value, you have a larger audience you can talk to with deeper personalization possibilities and a larger revenue impact.
This is the ongoing dialog. You can creatively apply a variety of message strategies within the ongoing dialog to meet your marketing goals and opportunities.
Typical message strategies that make up the ongoing dialog:
- Buyers: Identify and message existing customers. Send them different messages based on their motivations and value to your brand.
- Qualified Prospects: Maintain an ongoing dialog with consumers that have expressed an interest in your brand.
- Recent visitors: Sometimes referred to as remarketing, this strategy will accelerate conversions.
- Prospects: Identify and engage new to file consumers.
- Trade Marketing: Collaborate with manufacturers.
- Multi-channel brand building: Measure the short and long term effects of brand building on online and offline sales.
Dotomi supports all of the above message strategies with additional services such as extensive creative testing to continually improve performance.